Galyna Abramovych
Site Admin

Appery.io Offers Free Rewarding Advertising to Their Customers

Dear Appery.io Community,

We would like to thank you for choosing our platform to address your web and mobile app-building needs. It has been a joy to work with all of you, and we hope you enjoy your Appery.io products as much as we enjoy helping you!

In addition to our ongoing efforts to meet your app development needs, we would like to reward our community with an exciting new offer to advertise your apps on our website for free. 

At this time, we are creating case studies (showcases) based on some of your projects on the Appery.io platform that will help you convert leads into new customers to boost your business.

If you like this idea and want to get in on it, please let us know.

So if you: 

• have an app you’re excited about

• have published your app on any app store, and

• want to advertise this app for free on our platform

Please send us a link to your application at support@appery.io.

While we have your attention, we would also like to remind you that when you work with Appery.io, you build a completely ‘white labeled’ app, so only your company’s logo and name will appear on your final product. As far as we’re concerned, you are the creator and the sole owner of all your apps. Any proprietary information or techniques used for your application will remain confidential; we will never share any information about you without your consent. For more details, you can check our Copyright, Trademark, and Content Ownership section.

We forward to hearing from you soon about this exciting new way to build our partnership,

Sincerely,

The Appery.io Team

Chasemex

Appery io Offers Free Rewarding Advertising to Their Customers

These are seriously great offer
I am considering taking up the crazy deal for the program i am going to promote soon.
I will contact you later admin

Return to “Issues”