I want to upload a CSV file that is on my device into a variable in my app so I can processes it.
On the import page I added:
- an <input type=file> which is bound to the variable filePath to set the filepath to load from.
- an readonly <input> which is bound to the variable filePath to show the filepath variable.
- A button that invokes the readFile service.
- A readonly <input> bound to the variable csvData to show what is read by the service.
- A readFile service where :
** the before mapping maps the the input filepath to the readFile service filepath .
** the success mapping maps the service request data to the variable csvData.
When I click on the input I see the files on my computer and select the file Parajournal.csv.
The issue seems to be the filepath is "C:\FAKEPATH\PARAJOURNAL.CSV.
When the service runs the csvData input shows the text "Hello world", which is not the csv data in the selected file.
Here is a video of this https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P7PNJ3 ... ez-gV/view
I tried this on my mobile device and got the same file path ( C:\FAKEPATH\PARAJOURNAL.CSV.) and no data is read into the variable. .