lgardnerhwrc

Uploading Multiple Files/Photos

Hi All,

a bit new to all of this.

Gone through the doc and managed to set up a service which uploads a singular file. Now looking at how to do multiple files. I noticed that on the following doc the input box has 'Multiple' checked. I found the multiple option for my input box and in testing I'm able to select multiple files.

Now in testing (using chrome on Windows PC) I select the multiple files and hit upload but only 1 file is uploaded.

Went and checked a few other Appery docs but seems they want to run some JS script (can't seem to find JS option but I'm assuming TS and JS use the same function) either way I tried the JS but that didn't work either if I changed that on my success event.

Where am I going wrong?

Thank you in advanced.

L

Galyna Abramovych
Site Admin

Re: Uploading Multiple Files/Photos

Dear L,

Could you please specify what framework you are building with: Ionic4/5 or JQM and what doc you refer to?
Also, do you get any errors?

fghtye

well as which document you're referring to?

happy wheels unblocked

blackopzfx

In JS you can use the File Upload Helper that uses a service that users your 'Files'. In JS its pretty straight forward BUT its external code and not a simple call to an internal Apperyio command so I don't know if similar methods exist for Ionic.

uploadMultipleFilesHelper(srv_FileUploadX, Apperyio('file_input'));

Here's an Ionic Video - I don't use that platform so no idea- looks EZ though:
https://blog.appery.io/2022/01/how-to-u ... -database/

elliot15

So, where you able to devise a workaround?

Return to “Issues”