SteveLacy

Can I restore Appery project from backup file created using deprecated library?

Appery.io recently announced that they will soon be removing their deprecated JQM libararies (5.0, 5.1 and 5.2) from the system. I have some Appery project backup files that were created using the deprecated 5.2 library.

Will I be able to restore these projects using these backup files once the deprecated libraries are not on the system? Or will I need to recreate backup files using the 5.3 library?

Also if I am unable to convert a project to the 5.3 Appery library, will I be able to open the project on the Appery system once the deprecated libraries are removed?

Galyna Abramovych
Site Admin

Re: Can I restore Appery project from backup file created using deprecated library?

Dear Steve,

Please be aware that the project will be fully recreated but with the migrated libraries.

blakeadam

Re: Can I restore Appery project from backup file created using deprecated library?

Appery.io recently announced that they will soon be removing their deprecated JQM libararies (5.0, 5.1 and 5.2) from the system.
I have some Appery project backup files that were created using the deprecated 5.2 library.

Will I be able to restore these projects using these backup files once the deprecated libraries are not on the system?
Or will I need to recreate backup files using the 5.3 library.

Also if I am unable to convert a project to the 5.3 Appery library, will I be able to open the project on the Appery system once the deprecated libraries are removed.

Dianacasoria

I don't think so you can restore appery project but you can migrate the files into library

Return to “Issues”