Colten Tenney

Server code query

I'm not sure how to 'or' criteria when adding parameters to a query within servercode. I have attached a snippet. Is it correct? I get no errors, and an empty array when there should be data. Image

Bruce Stuart

Server code query

Colten - notably - the criteria you have created is a JSON object I believe - however - the criteria parameter that gets appended to the params ---- needs to be a string - so - you can either:

JSON.strigify your statement above or you can form a string query - much like the one I pulled from some working server code that I have moments ago...

var stimein15 = ThedateresultsofsomefunctioncallStringType();
var sQuery = "{'dutcsendnotification': {$lte : '" + stimein15 + "'}, 'snotificationstatus' : 'U' , 'sstatus' : 'U' }"
//console.log('Query for use against db for Notifications to be sent:' + sQuery);
params.criteria = sQuery;

hope that helps,

Bruce

Colten Tenney

Server code query

Thank you very much Bruce. I reformatted my quotes similar to yours. Here is the code that works.

Bruce Stuart

Server code query

Awesome !!! Nice job...

Bruce Stuart

Server code query

Oh... And we should thank Yurii as well.... He taught me what little I know about server code through a couple of examples he provided ... So I'm just passing on what was thankfully passed on to me...

Return to “Issues”