GregMc

When will Ionic/Angular support no longer be beta?

I am looking at moving my app from jquery to the ionic/angular frameworks. However the designation that these items are still in beta is concerning to try and build a production app using something labeled as a beta.

The angular/ionic support was announced way back in May, that's 6 months of beta. When will these be considered production quality?

maxkatz

You can use the Ionic App Builder to create production apps. We have plans to remove the beta label very soon.

maxkatz

Just to add, the apps were always production quality. It's the App Builder that was in beta. We wanted to add more visual tools to build Ionic apps.

Michael4771079

Max,
can I ask will we be able to export project to the new Ionic Creator, like xcode project, or are you adding Ionic Creators functionality to appery.io

thanks

Alena Prykhodko

Hello Michael,

Ionic creator allows to create prototype of design, when Appery.io provides possibility to create full application.

Appery.io helps to create applications based on Ionic framework http://ionicframework.com/ - set of components for mobile apps, it has nothing in common with newly released creator.ionic.io tool.

Return to “Issues”