Bruce Stuart

8/1/2018 Drop Dead date for New Android Projects to be at Android V8, November Date for Existing Projects

Hello Appery Team,

with reference to this webLink:

https://developer.android.com/distrib...

I believe I've already seen a thread about this here - however, am trying to find the answer that was given - and couldn't.

what's the plan to deal with this deadline ?? Is there a new libraries version coming out soon that addresses this challenge ??

I have several clients that have new apps targeted for the fall - and understandably I believe - I need to understand if I am going to be able to support them - at all - in Appery if this requirement sticks - and - if for some odd reason - you don't have a solution.

Best,
Bruce

Illya Stepanov

8/1/2018 Drop Dead date for New Android Projects to be at Android V8, November Date for Existing Projects

Hello Bruce -

Our team is in the testing process right now - we're planning to introduce platform hotfix next week.

Bruce Stuart

Hi Illya,

Awesome - thanks for the quick reply !!

Bruce

Illya Stepanov

The new Android SDK version is now available in Appery.io App Settings.

Bruce Stuart

Illya - Thanks very much!!! We're making use of this as we speak.

Great work.

Bruce

Return to “Issues”