SteveLacy

creating ipa revision

I've exported a new iOS ipa for the revision of my app. When using the Application Launcher to load the revision of the app, I get the attached error.

I didn't see anywhere in the iOS area where I can increment the Bundle ID.

Can you help?

Thanks,

Steve Image

Maryna Brodina

creating ipa revision

Hello! For now there is no posibility to change Bundle version via editor (but it's a planned feature). You can change Bundle version using xCode

We would recomend to change not just Bundle vercion, but Bundle version string, short to value you entered in Application Launcher

Here is more information https://developer.apple.com/library/i...

SteveLacy

creating ipa revision

Hmmm... this is going to be a problem because I've also submitted a ticket stating that the Xcode export doesn't work properly (see ticket titled "xcode project export doesn't function").

The follow up to the Xcode export ticket says it will be a month until the Xcode export works properly. So I now have no way to publish an update to my app? There has to be some other way?

Please let me know how to publish an update to my iOS app. I would think this problem would prevent every Tiggzi user from publishing iOS updates? This sounds like a very important issue.

Your help is appreciated.

Maryna Brodina

creating ipa revision

Yes, tricky situation. We are looking for a workaround for you.

Eric5020946

creating ipa revision

At this moment there is no other way than manually in xcode in twisted way..
I have no idea if this is possible using HTML editor, this worked for flash editor which by the way I hope it will remain available!

1) export xcode project
2) find html folder
3) copy new html folder to previous version
4) change version number and compile

I wonder if anyone at tiggzi every submitted an app or update to App Stoore? :)

Maryna Brodina

creating ipa revision

Fixed, now you can create ipa revision

Return to “Issues”