Dupdroid

ACL = no data. What am I missing?

Good day,

I have just added the following string to the ACL column on all my rows for a specific user : {"0000d21be4b00ae00e261000":{"read":true,"write":true}}. Now no data are being returned by my rest services. Is there something else I need to to to get the acl working. I have read the documentations and it doesn't seem to be the case. What am I missing?

The id 0000d21be4b00ae00e261000 is the _id value taken from my users collection relating to the user I use to log into the app.

Please help.

Regards,
Christo

Kateryna Grynko

Hi Christo,

Were all the requests processed properly before using ACL?

Please show us several screen shots with requests data/mapping. We need some more information to find the issue.

Kateryna Grynko

You might not be including the session id. Please check.

Dupdroid

Hi Katya

I have not bound the session id to my request parameters X-Appery-Session-Token before, but I have done that now and still no data is returned by my rest services.

I don’t think your documentation mention binding the X-Appery-Session-Token when using ACL, why are you suggesting it?

Dupdroid

Thank you Katya!

The session id did the trick. It's not mentioned in the documentation though. Or did I miss it?

Thanx again.

maxkatz

It should be in the docs.. if you set an ACL -- then only those users can access the object(s) so a session is is required. Otherwise, no one can view/edit the object(s).

Return to “Issues”