Hawk

Popup shows randomly in different pages

I would like to add a popup item that shows after random time (seconds) during the session. The popup should show at any page while the user is navigating throught the app. I found that the popup that I can add, can only be see in one page. Is there a way to add a global one or should I add the same popup in every page in the app and after random time fire the one that exist in the current page?

Kateryna Grynko

Hi Hawk,

You could replace Popup with a Dialog and add custom JavaScript code to open this dialog:preApperyio.navigateTo('Screen1', {
transition: 'pop'
} );/preWhere Screen1 is a Dialog name.

Hawk

Thank Kateryna, the logic is working but the appearance is not the same as I expect from a popup. That is, the dialog covers the entire page behind. I want it to be of the size 90% width and 40% hight, and the page behind appears. In addition, need to add close button on the corner border. The popup I used, looks like this:

Is it possible to style the dialog in the same way?

Kateryna Grynko

Hi Hawk,

Unfortunately a Dialog can't be styled this way.
You could create similar popups for different pages.

Hawk

Given that I have 25 pages and the popup should display an image in 1 of three languages, means I have to add 75 images to the App. Isn't there any other way?

Kateryna Grynko

Hi Hawk,

You can write a custom JavaScript code that will add a component to a page using needed styles so it will look like popup.

Return to “Issues”