Kal

Puzzling problem with PNG media file

I have a Logo PNG file in my media manager, which is used in a few different screens. The logo shows up fine in design mode. For some time, it also shows up fine in Browser Test mode, and in the APK mode (on device). But, after some period of working on the project (randomly) stops showing up either in the Browser Test mode, or in the APK mode on device. It still show fine on the designer.

If I delete the picture, and re-upload it, it works fine once again for a while. Then stops.

If I just re-name the picture in the media manager, and then re-assign it to the image components, it again works fine (for a while), then has the same issue.

I have shared the project with you called "Kash4me Kiosk Altair", and the project currently shows the problem. If you go to the login page, in design view, the logo is good. But if you click on Test, the logo is not seen.

obullei

Hello!

Please specify the model and OS version of your device, you use to open application.

Kal

Arina, it is on any device. As I said, even just doing a "Test" button in the browser (I have tried both Chrome and Safari) exhibits the problem. This is NOT a device specific issue.

Yurii Orishchuk

Hi Kal,

I've checked it in your app and have to say - that's bug.

I've reported it to our developers team.

Please don't remove this image "square_logo.png" from your media manager until our developers test it.

You can add some other images(or this file copy with other name) and use it instead of this image file.

Thanks and regards.

Return to “Issues”