M&M

rogue apple

hi,

rogue apple came up with this ",)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

64-bit and iOS 8 Requirements for New Apps

October 20, 2014
Starting February 1, 2015, new iOS apps uploaded to the App Store must include 64-bit support and be built with the iOS 8 SDK, included in Xcode 6 or later. To enable 64-bit in your project, we recommend using the default Xcode build setting of “Standard architectures” to build a single binary with both 32-bit and 64-bit code.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anything we folks should take note of? :-)

And ya the part I hate the most

"and be built with the iOS 8 SDK, included in Xcode 6 or later"

I guess that is typical apple :-D

regards,
m&m

Maryna Brodina

rogue apple

Hello :)

We are aware of this restriction and already working on this feature estimation. Can't promise unfortunately that we can deliver it before February 1.

M&M

rogue apple

hi,

hmmm....cool but you guys pls dun overwork yourself. You folks have tons of stuff on your plate that you handle quite well.

I am sooooo tempted to say - F apple! "",)

Cheers,
M&M

Louis

rogue apple

Does this mean apps cannot be submitted or updated to the app store until Appery.io is updated?

Maryna Brodina

rogue apple

Yes, after February 1

Maryna Brodina

rogue apple

Hello!

64 bit support available already. You just need to change libraries version to 2.1.

Return to “Issues”