Yele

Applying CSS to an RSS page in a multipage App.

In the tutorial: Building a Mobile RSS App, at the end, it is explained how to create/add css style. Unfortunately, he didn't explain how to implement that CSS, not considering that one may be creating the rss feed as a page in a multipage app.

Serhii Kulibaba

Hello,

Could you clarify, what exactly doesn't work for the multipage app?

Yele

Hello,

I have an app with a theme, and a page on the app is an RSS feed from a site. The tutorial "Building a Mobile RSS App" detailed the process from beginning to end, but at the end it just said to create a couple CSS rules. No details about applying the rules to the page/app.

So I have the app all good, but the RSS page all messed up, and I am unable to apply the rules created to just that page.

Illya Stepanov

Hi -

Do you mean this step: https://devcenter.appery.io/tutorials... -- or you have added custom styles in your case?

Yele

Yes. It's the exact same steps, difference being that mine is a page in the app, and not an rss feeds app in itself, so the styles are not applying, and my feeds are scattered with two pics each.

Yurii Orishchuk

Hi Yele,

You need to set custom CSS rules for the HTML view you have in accordance to what you need.

For this goal you can:

1 Set CSS class for the goal component.

2 Use this CSS class to write your own CSS rules.

Please pass following tutorials to learn about CSS:

http://www.w3schools.com/css/

Regards.

Return to “Issues”