Dan Hoeck

find UI element library

It's been a little while since I edited my app in Appery. I recall accessing a library of UI elements, but now I cannot remember how to find it. There was a collection of UI elements that were not default UI elements on the palette in the editor, but could be added to my app. I recall many different UI elements such as several different date pickers to choose from, and other UI elements. These may have been 3rd party UI elements.

Do you know where I might go to access these UI elements, or if Appery still is connected to that library?

Serhii Kulibaba

find UI element library

Hello Dan,

Please clarify, what library do you use, is it jqm or AngularJS library? You are able to access these elements in the custom CSS files.

Dan Hoeck

find UI element library

It's jpm. I can't see them in the customer CSS files.

Serhii Kulibaba

find UI element library

Sorry, it is not enought for us to find these elements. What library exactly did you use?

Tahoe Hoeck

find UI element library

No worries, I'll let you know if I come across it again. I thought it was connected directly in Appery but either it was an imported library or a feature Appery got rid of. It had a collection of variations/styles of radio buttons, date pickers, time pickers, and other UI elements.

Tahoe Hoeck

find UI element library

My apologies, I just logged in with a different account so the name is different.

Return to “Issues”