roberta sander

where can i find the right screen dimensions for tablet version landscape for Android, iOS, Windows Phone?

Hi, i'm doing my first app with appery.io it's a HTML5/jquery tablet game i have a working demo of 640px/480px. if i want to do the tablet version landscape for Android, iOS, Windows Phone may i have to remake css media query for different screen dimensions,and the upload the folder when i have done? which are the right landscape tablet screen dimensions? or it's better to start just from android first? and where i can find the screen dimensions for android tablets landscape to start working on it? thank you

Maryna Brodina

where can i find the right screen dimensions for tablet version landscape for Android, iOS, Windows Phone?

Hello!

You can change screen dimensions in App Settings. But in fact even if you build app with one dimension, it should be adjusted for different sizes automatically.

Do I understand correctly you need the app to be launched only in landscape mode?

roberta sander

yes,thank you, don't i have to enlarge the images for tablet landscape mode? becouse now the html layout with the images is only 640px / 480px, so if it will fit the screens automaticaly it's good, but little images will be deformed! i think even if it resize automatically, i have to enlarge it at a minimum screen size , and then, may i have to upload the folder with all the files and images to start working on it? thank you

Maryna Brodina

I would recommend you to test first to see how does it look like,

You can upload images in media manager http://devcenter.appery.io/documentat...

roberta sander

i'm sorry i ask you so many questions i was thinking i could upload all the folder with subfolders and images and work on it, becouse the basic app is already made, you can see the directory in the screenshot
i've tryed to upload the all folder but it doesn't ican only upload an html file,
may i have to upload the images and the files one by one? i have many images and subfolders, and some jquery plugins, please tell me if they can't work, so i'll integrate this app directly in phonegap, i'll do with appery.io a new app from scratch, let me know thank you
Image Image

Maryna Brodina

Feel free to ask as many questions as you want :)

You need to separately upload CSS, JS, HTML files, but the mail problem is that you have to upload every image one by one. We are planning this feature based on this request https://getsatisfaction.com/apperyio/..., but there is no time frame for now.
Integrating plugins could be tough task because it's always involves editing source files and there is a change to break some part of app, but you can always restore it back.

Return to “Issues”