Carlos

Get Error building APK

= Build error =
Most likely build error cause: An error has occurred.

I am unable to identify what is causing the build error. Changes where made to rss feed urls only. Version code and version name have been updated both in app settings and in source pom.xml and androidmanifest.xml (this files were modified by appery.io flex pack development which require manual updates). This typically would solve build issues but appears to be something else.

I restored to a previous release version I had backed up in 8/20/2015 however this restored version also failed with similar issue. prior to 8/20 this version build successfully. I have since reverted back to backed up current version for further troubleshooting.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

asid

Get Error building APK

Did you manually change your Android Manifest.xml ?
check your android:versionCode= and targetSdkVersion

Carlos

Get Error building APK

I did manually change the AndroidManifest.xml

code<manifest xmlns:android="http:&#47;&#47;schemas&#46;android&#46;com/apk/res/android"
android:versionCode="9"
android:versionName="1&#46;108" package="io&#46;appery&#46;projectXXXXXX">/code

I did not however change the targetSdkVersion, is this required as well?

code<uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="8" android:targetSdkVersion="10"/>/code

Thank you for the quick reply

Serhii Kulibaba

Get Error building APK

Hello Carlos,

Could youdelete edited (blue colored) files on Source tab and click Undo all source changes on folder with edited files and build app again?

Carlos

Get Error building APK

I can, but my understanding is that some customizations were put in place by appery support (flex pack) which likely will break with this. I don't mind doing for troubleshooting as I can restore to a backed up version. move forward with this?

Illya Stepanov

Get Error building APK

Hi Carlos -

If Services team was involved with your case it is better to clarify this with them. Send email to the person that was working on your app.

Carlos

Get Error building APK

Deleting manifest and (pom, though perhaps not needed) followed by undo all source changes seems to have resolved the issue. will compare file difference and test out to be sure all is well.

Return to “Issues”