skmc ap

Clear Local Storage data

Hi,
I am working on an app that search user details from data base. and bind the details in the different page so i took the service response of user data to local storage and binding it new page on button click. when i search for the first user it is fine when i do it for different user the old data is sitting local storage and displays old data. if i tried the same with out local storage and bind response directly to same page it works well. so can u help me on clearing the local storage when new i had new query

Evgene Karachevtsev

Clear Local Storage data

Hello,

Could you provide us with the following:
1) Print screens of your mapping
2) Print screens which could show how do you search second user?

skmc ap

Clear Local Storage data

Evgene Karachevtsev

Clear Local Storage data

skmc ap,

Could you please provide us with screenshot of request parameters of your service too?

skmc ap

Clear Local Storage data

Evgene Karachevtsev,

I Am trying to replicate the Search app I.e given in appery.io tutorial Docs.. and trying to bind the response in Different Page

Evgene Karachevtsev

Clear Local Storage data

Could you please explain why do you map service response to a page and local storage at one time? Could you try to map service response to local storage on success and separately map local storage with new page?

Maryna Brodina

Clear Local Storage data

Hello!

Could you also clarify what event do you use? Is it PageShow or PageLoad one? Please try using PageShow.

skmc ap

Clear Local Storage data

Hi,

It works Fine When i changed PageLoad to PageShow

Thanks Evgene Karachevtsev ,Maryna Brodina

Return to “Issues”