Yang Mega

login sucessly, but while run the login service next step with Appery.navigateTo, not working ???

I had login sucessly, but while run the login service next step with javascript with following: if(Apper('roleArea').text()=="store"){
Appery.navigateTo('StorePage',{transition: 'slide'});
} else if(Apper('roleArea').text()=="sales"){
Appery.navigateTo('SalesPage',{transition: 'slide'});
}
else{
Appery('roleArea').text('Your are note store or sales');
}
why not change to the page ??

Illya Stepanov

login sucessly, but while run the login service next step with Appery.navigateTo, not working ???

Hi Yang,

Where exactly you're running this code? It seems to be Ok, except typo in the if statement: if ( Apper(..).. ) -- if ( Apperyio(..).. ), change the Appery() to Apperyio().

Also check if there are some errors in the browser console.

Yang Mega

The code I put in the 3rd step of loginService , and while login sucess, the page still on the login page ????

Yang Mega

Meanwhile, Is there any different if I put the javascript code in Design = loginbutton EVENT or Data= EVENT loginService while sucess ???

Kateryna Grynko

Hi Yang,

Could you please clarify if there are any errors in browser console (F12)?

Yang Mega

The above code it did not work while put in loginbutton event, but I change to be in data service (javascript code), then work, strange!!

Yang Mega

I had tried error, But I do not know the reason, but now my problem was solved!!

Return to “Issues”