john42471

Re: google play store says my device is not compatible

kirito wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:39 pm
xwaveone wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 7:20 am

It appears to be an issue with Google's Android operating system. To fix the “your device is not compatible with this version” error message, try clearing the Google Play Store cache, and then data. Next, restart the Google Play Store and try installing the app again. ... From here navigate to Apps, or App Manager.

Thanks for sharing your views on this topic. but if the device is not compatible with the app, that means the application's requirements are not fulfilled by the device. so how clearing the play store's cache or reinstalling the play store will help? no offense here..just asking and i appreciate that you try to help.

Thanks very much it help me to understand. What i was thinking i have issue in play store. But in reallity it was not compatible with the app i want to install. KineMaster Mods

JohnWick128

Galyna Abramovych wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:39 am

Hello,

Could you please specify what error message you are receiving from Google?

You need to update your mobile versionFM WhatsApp Download

Last edited by JohnWick128 on Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jamescx3

Thanks for the detailed article on this topic. I would like to see more such awesome articles from you. Download GBWhatsApp APK

Erzaas

spiceagent11 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:50 pm

I have search and read the discussions regarding Min. SDK version and Target SDK version and I have not understood any explanation clear.

At the moment the options are Android 4.1.x through Android 7.0.

The min sdk version is the minimum version of the Android operating system required to run your application. The target sdk version is the version of Android that your app was created to run on. Did you understand it now? let me know. whatsapp mod

nulls clash is all you need.

praakzale

john42471 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:29 am
xwaveone wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 7:20 am

It appears to be an issue with Google's Android operating system. To fix the “your device is not compatible with this version” error message, try clearing the Google Play Store cache, and then data. Next, restart the Google Play Store and try installing the app again. ... From here navigate to Apps, or App Manager.

Thanks for sharing your views on this topic. but if the device is not compatible with the app, that means the application's requirements are not fulfilled by the device. so how clearing the play store's cache or reinstalling the play store will help? no offense here..just asking and i appreciate that you try to help.

Thanks very much it help me to understand. What i was thinking i have issue in play store. But in reallity it was not compatible with the app i want to install.

My device is not compatible with the app,i just reinstalled it.You can also try same.

kol909

praakzale wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:25 am
john42471 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:29 am

Thanks very much it help me to understand. What i was thinking i have issue in play store. But in reallity it was not compatible with the app i want to install.

My device is not compatible with the app,i just reinstalled it.You can also try same.

Me too. Its not the working....!

gochi88

Erzaas wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:49 am
spiceagent11 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:50 pm

I have search and read the discussions regarding Min. SDK version and Target SDK version and I have not understood any explanation clear. nulls brawl

At the moment the options are Android 4.1.x through Android 7.0.

The min sdk version is the minimum version of the Android operating system required to run your application. The target sdk version is the version of Android that your app was created to run on. Did you understand it now? let me know. whatsapp mod

Thank you so much for this information, it really helpful.

arnold007

if the API level of the platform is then the version declared by your app's targetSdkVersion, Your phone should have higher version support, then app can enjoy the sdk effect the app. Or else the app will have to be updated to the Google Play Store.YoWhatsApp APK Download

arnold007

your phone is an old version, you will try to the updated the version. SDK version is the minimum version of the Android operating system required to run your application. The target SDK version is the version of Android that your app was created to run on. YoWhatsApp APK Download

JohnWick128

May be it's because your device is using an older version, try updating your device to latest.
If it doesn't fix your issue then clear cache of playstore app from app settingsFM Whatsapp.
I hope it will help you a little. Thank you.

Last edited by JohnWick128 on Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Issues”