Deon

REST API Does not work for South Africa

Hi

Has anyone living in a country other than America been able to use the REST API.

APPERY, if you want to cater for other countries, you would need to sort out your REST API.

It is dog slow! In fact it is just simply unusable in South Africa. I have addressed this issue before but it does not seem to be an issue for Appery.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello Deon,

Unfortunately the situation is still the same as described in this post: https://getsatisfaction.com/apperyio/...
Probably the only way for your issue is to use the Enterprise plan.

Deon

Hi Evgene. You did not read my comment on that post. Your enterprise plan wont work either.

maxkatz

The slow response is most likely caused by the network speed and not by API Express. I don't know what kind of internet connection you have but API Express is running on the Amazon cloud (on the east coast of the United States). Have you tried doing a ping to test the connection speed between you and the server?

The Enterprise option that was mentioned - we can install API Express on-premise or in a private cloud that is much closer to you. That should improve the connection speed.

Return to “Issues”