Markess A. Wilder

Is The service gone???

Is the service down... I'm getting now as of 7/9/14

Page not found (404)
We are sorry. It seems the page you were
trying to find is not here
Here is what you can do:
Report this problem on //appery.io/forum
Email us at a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a about this problem
Try again from the beginning?

obullei

Is The service gone???

Hello Markess!

We are not facing such problem.
Please try to clear your cache and cookies or try use another browser.

Mark6413342

Is The service gone???

Arina - you are facing such problem. I experienced the same thing a few minutes ago. I cannot create an account to test your product.

Will head over to Knack and Ragic to try their apps.

Markess A. Wilder

Is The service gone???

Went to Chrome and was able to create an account but never received my validation email. Still waiting...

Thanks

obullei

Is The service gone???

Hello!

Could you check it in spam inbox?

Markess A. Wilder

Is The service gone???

No need Arina it was my mistake I had the wrong email account. I'm in on Chrome but it still will now work in Firefox.

Thanks and I hope this service will do me well if I can get it going I'm bringing a lot of clients over...

where can I find tutorials I'm looking to do some specific things for the clients and I need to know if it has the capability.

Thank you for your quick help and if this is any indication of the kind of customer service I will receive then we're half way there.

Thank you.

RobertJay

Is The service gone???

Markess, I never do this so forgive me for jumping in uninvited. This is exactly the type of support you can expect - it truly is exceptional. And the product - all I can say is: phenomenal! The product and support have allowed me (a mid-level programmer on a good day) to create (in my opinion) a truly exceptional product. I cannot encourage you enough to give it a try.

obullei

Is The service gone???

Hello!

Here you can find our tutorials: http://devcenter.appery.io/tutorials/
If you need any help, pleas, ask.

obullei

Is The service gone???

RobertJay,
Thank you for your kind comment.

Markess A. Wilder

Is The service gone???

@RobertJay - I hope so my friend because this is make or break for me so I pray this works. I'm already finding small issues and I hope it's just a matter of me not finding the solution right off.

I have a great opportunity to bring a lot of clients with me but I have to be able to present something to them that works and gives them the functionality that they need.

I'm very happy with what it is saying it can do I just have to know that I will do it....

Thank you for jumping in and thank you again Arina.

Return to “Issues”