Fernando

cordova plugin firebase and android build error

Hi,

I cannot compile when enabling https://github.com/arnesson/cordova-p... . I copied/pasted the google-services.json in Source-CORDOVA.

I tried to create an empty jquery project and importing the plugin. I tried to include also spec = 2.0.0 in the plugin options and activating cordova-android-support-gradle-release (also tried with option FIREBASE_VERSION = 15.+ in the plugin) but the build error occurs in any case (without any debug log).

The appery cordova android version is 6.3 and plugin requires at least cordova-android 6.4 So i tried also with branch fix-android-build (plugin version 2.0.2) for cordova-android 6.3 but it still failing.

Can someone provide a solution?

Thank you in advance.

Serhii Kulibaba

Hello,

You don't need to set it in the sources tab, please look at our tutorial how to do it with Appery.io platform: https://docs.appery.io/docs/pushnotif...

Fernando

Hello Serhii,
I'm not using PushPlugin jet. I'm trying to complile only with this plugin enabled but i fails, not only for push notifications but for Firebase authentication and for Firebase analytics.

I forgot to mention that In other project i tried also to configure FCM and uploading google-services.json in the appery FCM configuration page for android (not copy/paste inside the file in Source-CORDOVA) and uploading GoogleService-Info.plist for iOS in Source-CORDOVA, but compliling fails in any case. I tried all of this also in a new Project and also enabling/disabling push plugin with same result.

I would like to know if the error cause can be known and if it's imposible to compile when using this plugin..

Thank you in advance.

Illya Stepanov

Hello Fernando,

For providing you with details about the binary build log we would need to know your project GUID number or share this project with support and tell us its name.

Return to “Issues”