Istvan

Mobilefooter hide and show problem

Hi,

When i hide the mobilefooter and later show then the components are not clickable on the mobilefooter.
They are "showing" too but click and tap events dosnt work.
What is solution?
Thanks

Serhii Kulibaba

Hello Istvan,

Please check if there are any errors in the browser console. You can learn here: https://docs.appery.io/docs/using-bro... how to open the console.

Istvan

Thanks, but no error ... seems like not active these components on footer. I have a picture with tap events on the footer. When tap this picture then no event at all.

I have a map component on page too ... I have a different page with same footer (without map and show and hide). This is working. Becouse i think that a base of problem the map maybe.

I have a map error ... marker.js:22 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getBounds' of null. Is it the reason?
What is the solution?
Thanks

Serhii Kulibaba

Please look at this topic with the same issue: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28...

Istvan

Fixed, but the base problem stayed :-(

Galyna Abramovych
Site Admin

Hello Istvan,

Could you please specify your last comment? What exactly you did and what is not working now?

Istvan

Dosnt work image with tap event on footer.
I have a footer with html and image component. The html content coma from datebase service. There is a image with tap event, but this is dosnt work. No error message.

Serhii Kulibaba

Could you show us how do you set the click listener? Do you set it with Appery.io Visual Editor, or with a custom JS code?

Istvan

With Editor.
I have a id from restservice.
tap event on image navgate to page ... when tis page load then use id. But when i tap or click image then no navigate at all.

Serhii Kulibaba

Sorry, it is not clear for us. Could you show us a screenshot with that event listener?

Return to “Issues”