Rafael Marques

How do I create a button for phone calls, make calls to numbers that come from the database.

How do I create a button for phone calls, make calls to numbers that come from the database.

Ex:

I have 20 companies in the database, when I load the page the first company, the button calls, have to call the phone company first.

When I click on the company 3, the button calls have to call the company 3.

Can you help me?

Rafael Marques

Hi, this code you gave me, is pre populated.
window.location.href = "tel: +375292771265";

How do I get that number come from the database?

Rafael Marques

Hi, this code you gave me, is pre populated.
window.location.href = "tel: +375292771265";

How do I get that number come from the database?

Erwin Will

Use the link like Arina said. In your service create a local storage variable that the number is put into. So in your UI side create a button and put a click action on it that runs javascript.

In your javascript put this code window.location.href='tel:'+ localStorage.getItem('WhatEverYourLocalStorageVariableIs');

that should do the trick

Rafael Marques

as I do in case the application is made for android and apple?

I add the two codes at once?

window.location.href = 'tel:' + localStorage.getItem ('botaotel');

window.open ('tel:' + localStorage.getItem ('botaotel'), '_SYSTEM');

Evgene Karachevtsev

Rafael,

You don't have to clone your question, please ask them in one corresponding thread. Please, let's continue our conversation here: https://getsatisfaction.com/apperyio/...

Return to “Issues”