avoytilla

How to stop information from "repeating"

I'm having one small issue - when I'm testing this app in the mobile tester, i noticed that the information continues to repeat after the update button is clicked.

http://gotiggr.com/preview/15159/

im using this json example to retrieve my information :

http://ws1.airnowgateway.org/GatewayW...

these are my datasource settings:

thank you again for all your help!!!

maxkatz

Can you clarify what you mean by "information continues to repeat after the update button is clicked."?

Also, the URL you posted is not public so I can't view it. You can make it public by going to Web Preview Configure and checking 'Anyone can view this project on the Web'. Keep in mind it will be public on the Internet.

If you prefer to keep the project private, please share it with just me via Share on Projects page.
Go to My Account Manage Users. Add max at exadel dot com.
On Projects page, click Share for that project and specify access

avoytilla

ok i added you to the project -

by repeating i mean after the information populates in the 2 cells i designated - that same populated information continues to repeat down the screen (as if i added multiple cells in the grid)

maxkatz

I tried running the app (enter a zip code) but I don't get any response at all...

avoytilla

I ran this under the mobile tester and I get a response, with repeating information

maxkatz

Sorry, my bad. Got it running. I see that Today's Date and Today's Air Quality is repeat. Is that correct?

avoytilla

Awesome -- yes that is correct. its as if the grid shifts to the bottom of the screen

maxkatz

We had a bug like that earlier this week but it was fixed. Let me check whether it's something new...

avoytilla

Okay awesome! thanks!

maxkatz

Just ran your app again and saw two duplicate entries. We reviewed the JSON response and it looks like the response contains two entries for Today's Date and Today's Air Quality. You can see it here:

Return to “Issues”