SteveLacy

push notification error

Push notifications stopped working for a recently deployed app. So I went to the push notifications area and attempted to send a single push notification to my phone using the Appery interface.

I entered my phone ID and completed the form to send the push notification and then I received the attached error message.

I also noticed that several push notifications that were called via a script are showing on the "scheduled push notifications" tab with the status of "wait". All of these notifications were set to send immediately.

Is there a problem with the push notifications? My app is called "Temple of Prayer".
I'm also getting complaints from other customers stating that they are having issues with push notifications being successfully sent.

Thanks for any help.

Steve

Alena Prykhodko

push notification error

Hello Steve,

We'll check and get back as soon as possible.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Kateryna Grynko

push notification error

Hi Steve,

Is this problem always reproducible?

SteveLacy

push notification error

Yes every time I try to send a push notification for this app using the Appery interface, I get the error message.

I have tried other Appery apps and the notifications work properly. It's just this account "Temple of Prayer" that has the problem.

Do I need to share this account with you for you to be able to diagnose the push notification problem?

Maryna Brodina

push notification error

Hello! Yes, please share your app with a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a. Looks like something is broken in your app. We'll pass this information to our developers team so the can take a look.

SteveLacy

push notification error

I've shared the app with a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a. Let me know what they find.

Maryna Brodina

push notification error

Ok, thank you!

SteveLacy

push notification error

Any update on this? My customer is concerned. I still can't send push notifications manually using the Appery interface with this app (or programmatically).

Kateryna Grynko

push notification error

Hi Steve,

Sorry, still no news. Our developers are working on it.

Maryna Brodina

push notification error

Hello! Sorry for inconvenience. Looks like the message queue is overfilled and you need to delete these messages from queue manually to be able to send other pushes. This bug should be fixed in March.

Return to “Issues”