Eric Brouwer

how to split and merge cells of a grid?

How do I split and merge cells on the grid. On the older version of Tiggzi you could click at the top right corner of the cell to split and merge. But I can not find this on the new version.

Eric Brouwer

Also I noticed that i can not copy and paste buttons and labels, etc any more?
I really need this. Otherwise something what will take me 2 hours will take otherwise 2 days.

Kateryna Grynko

Unfortunately this functionality is not added yet.

Eric Brouwer

Talked to my Boss. He does not want me to work for 2 days, what can be done in 2 hours. He said I have to wait until the function copy and paste is added again.

How long is it going to take before the copy and paste is added again?

Kateryna Grynko

I don't have the timeframe yet.
As a workaround, you can create Screen Template.
All the pages created from Template will have the same components inherited from Template.

Eric Brouwer

ahh.. and then use that for the different screens and remove the components which i do not need for that screen.

Eric Brouwer

Did made a template. Try to make a new page but I can not select the template I make. It does say "Doesn't have work area". How do i create a work area for a template?

Kateryna Grynko

You can find Work area component on components panel. Add it before creating a template. You'll be able to edit work area only.

Eric Brouwer

I guess i am blind, can not find a work area component on the components panel. I can see a panel. for that panel I can select Div, html and span but does not have a area component.

And with the comment: you'll be able to edit work area only, means that I can not remove buttons from the template and edit script because there was no component panel added at that time I made the page?

Kateryna Grynko

It's not the "Panel" component - it's a "Work area" component that you can find on Components panel when creating a Template (you can see it only when creating).

When creating you are able to edit the Template and add Work area. After the Template is saved, you can change components placed on Work area only.

Return to “Issues”