Dupdroid

Newly created row causing REST List Service to fail. (Master/Detail type relation.)

Hi Marina,

Not sure why you can't recreate it. I just deleted all the data as you suggested and it is still doing the same. I have shared the app with a href="mailto:suport@appery.io" rel="nofollow"suport@appery.io/a if you test it you'll see it fails every time after adding a new client. Then if you change any of the values in the client collection like the order column it suddenly works when viewing the clientList page.

Very strange.

Dupdroid

Newly created row causing REST List Service to fail. (Master/Detail type relation.)

Hi Marina,

Just a thought. I'm not binding values to the two array columns in the client collection when creating the client. Could it be that it is not correctly populated when I create the client causing the error but manually updating the row fixes the (empty) array columns.

Maryna Brodina

We need to see your collections, please export it to CSV file as I suggested above and sent to a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a.

Maryna Brodina

Hello! There is an error - instead of
codevar jsonback = {
"collName": "maincontact",
"id": value
};
return jsonback;/code
should be
codevar jsonback = {
"collName": "person",
"id": value
};
return jsonback;/code

(you've set incorrect collName)
Make changes in table to get requests work.
Сorrect JS in mapping to the one we suggested - should work.

Return to “Issues”