Peter LPunkt

popup not showing on page load event

Hi there,

i didn't add any custom css to popups...

I tested as android build on my phone (Samsung S3 GT-I9300, Android 4.3.0 ), in android broswer (Version 4.3) on phone and in chrome browser (39.0.2171.93) on phone. Chorme works fine, only in android browser and as android build i see these white fields.

I've enabled the "share with support" toggle.
To reproduce:
Open app
Select "Erholung Erleben"
Move forward in footer to the next pages, here the popups will open

Do you need more Info to have a look at the issue?

Cheers

Yurii Orishchuk

Hi Peter,

Please specify your app name.

Regards.

Peter LPunkt

Hi Yurii,

name of the app is ErholungErlebenTest.

Thanks for having a look,
cheers.

Yurii Orishchuk

Hi Peter,

I've tried your app as .apk binary on android 4.1.2 and all works correctly by given above steps.. I see correct popup and can not see this white square like in your screen shots above.

Could you please try it on other android devices?

Regards.

Jukka

I have same problems with selectmenus and background boxes. I have discovered it only with Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300). Our other Android devices (newer and older) runs selectmenus normally. In Appery Tester app it won't happend but when I build APK then problems starts.

I have tested it also with fresh empty project and same problem appears everytime.

Here is screenshot when i run program in APK mode:

And here when i run program inside Appery Tester:

There is also one other problem with selectmenu component. I have to recreate menuitems everytime after code.hide() / .show()/code action of component. If I dont do that, menu texts disappears but when I tap menu - those selections are still available. I have tested that code.selectmenu('refresh')/code wont solve this problem if I dont first empty the component code.html('')/code and then recreate items. This problem is in both modes Appery Tester and APK build.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello Jukka,

We are very sorry for the radio silence here. Could you please share your app with support, tell us its name and provide us with the steps to reproduce the issue?

Return to “Issues”