Josiel Denardi6690187

Click event redirecting to another page

Hello,

my issue is that on some screens of my project when I click on a button that should show/hide some elements on the screen it's redirecting me to another screen.
Also I get a c15r:component not found sometimes, don't know if there is something to do with it.

I shared my app(hospital) with support and the steps to reproduce the bug are:
Go to UN de Intern. and when I click on the + image it redirects to the other screen instead of showing the elements specified in the event.

Regards,

Alena Prykhodko

Hello Josiel,

Please tell us page name where this problem occurs.

Error c15r:component not found is known bug, should be fixed in upcoming release.

Josiel Denardi6690187

The page names which that occur are: hospital_kanbanprazos, hospital_alas, hospital_especialidades, hospital_medicos and they're all redirecting to hospital_leitos whenever I try to click the + sign to add some fields.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello Josiel,

Unfortunately it's not so easy to understand the steps to reproduce this issue. Could you please specify and provide us with step-by-step instruction for this? For we could understand whether the c15r error connected to redirect issue.

Josiel Denardi6690187

Launch the app in test mode and then and click on the "Un. de Intern." icon, on the page that loads click on the + icon, which should show a hidden grid on the screen it instead redirects to another page, which shouldn't, the "Leitos" screen.

Yurii Orishchuk

Hi Josiel,

Please take a look what i have after done your steps:

http://prntscr.com/5f2sa8/direct

Could you please add details what is wrong in this case?

Regards.

Josiel Denardi6690187

From which screen did you come to this one? As you can see, e.g. in the 'hospital_alas' page, the code for the + button only meants to show/hide some elements in the UI, especifically the alterar_ui and incluir_ui, but when you click on the icon, you may see that you're being redirected to this "hospital_leitos" page, you may notice it with the title changing and the fields changing to another page's. What seems wrong is that I have no redirect in no part of my application that would operate like this. Also there is another screen where, when I click on some input fields to type, it also redirects me to another part of the application. Even without any sort of code to do so.

Yurii Orishchuk

Hi Josiel,

Str to this page is:

1. click on "Un. de Intern."

2. click on + icon.

Tried it again with the same result: http://prntscr.com/5ffvl3/direct

Regards

Josiel Denardi6690187

Yes, and that's the problem, if you take a look at the events for the + sign icon in the hospital_alas it only tries to show/hide some UI elements, why would it be redirecting to another part of the APP? I'm coming to think that it's a bug of appery's auto-generated code, which, might have something to do with c15: component not found, not really sure about that tho

Josiel Denardi6690187

Ok, we go step by step again.

1.Click on the "Un. de Intern." icon. The system navegate to "hospital_alas" page.

1. Exist in this page two grids (incluir_iu and alterar_ui) with hide() property.

2. When the user to click on the "+" icon, should be appears the "incluir_ui", because we change the property to show()

3. But when user click on the "+" icon, in your system that was generated, redirect to "hospital_leitos page", this can't to happen, have that appears the grid "incluir_ui", but this never happen.

4. Note that when you be on the "hospital_alas" page, the title from the header is "CADASTRO DE UNIDADES DE INTERNAÇÃO" and when the user click on the "+" icon, the title change to "CADASTRO DE LEITOS", because the your system call the "hospital_alas" page". This is the difference that you don't be seeing on screen.

5. This happen in all pages "hospital_kanban", "hospital_medicos", "hospital_leitos", in all pages that click in "+" icon, navigate to "hospital_leitos" page.

6. In all "+" icons, in the click event call "set property"-"grid"-visible and never call "navigate to page"-"hospital_leitos", this is a your bug.

7. This always run, after that you make the new editor and code generate, this issue begin happened.

8. Too have the "c15r:component not found" happened in other pages like "hospital_internacao", this is other issue that need to fix.

We are with the development stoped because this two issues and we need urgent of the one solution, because this issues we don't have control for workarounds, made for us!

Return to “Issues”