Aeneas McBurney

HTML Component Inheritance

I have an HTML component with a drop down select list but the dropdown style is inherited from the swatch of the html components page. How do I remove this so the dropdown is displayed as it is in the html viewer, ie no inheritance?

Thanks,
Aeneas

Serhii Kulibaba

Hello,

Please look throw the CSS styles, somewhere it can be owerwritten by other style.

Aeneas McBurney

Thats not a lot of help as have already tried this. See screenshot where I have added styles but the dropdown still inherits.

Aeneas McBurney

Any updates to this?

Serhii Kulibaba

What property exactly do you need to change?
Please provide us with a public app link (http://devcenter.appery.io/documentat...) and steps to reproduce.

Aeneas McBurney

I need to change the drop down select box that the red arrow is pointing to so that it doesn't inherit the theme.

I have shared my app here...

http://appery.io/app/view/8e12fcf4-2b...

If you login with bob/bob and then hit yellow button and go to Your Details then Subscription and hit upgrade subscripton.

Thanks,
Aeneas

Yurii Orishchuk

Hi Aeneas,

Please follow these steps:

1. Put select component near HTML component.

2. Run app and check in browser debugger both selects HTML layout. They should be the same.

3. When you will have the same HTML layout for select component - you can check how it looks.

Regards.

Aeneas McBurney

Hi,

Sorry I don't follow what you mean. If I add another select component near the HTML component it will be the same but I want the one inside the HTML component to be basic so not inherit from theme.

Thanks,
Aeneas

Aeneas McBurney

Any updates on this?

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello Aeneas,

Unfortunately not yet, we are working on it at the moment and will get back to you with the update.

Return to “Issues”