mfratto

displaying returned data from json vs jsonp

Thanks for your help Max.

mfratto

Did you guys change the "Test Connection" function? The RESTservice you fixed for me yesterday is returning data when I test, but when I try to populate the response structure, I get "Failure. Incorrect response data. Must be valid JSON formatted response". It was working last night.

maxkatz

No, nothing was changed. Are you still sharing the project with a href="mailto:support@gotiggr.com" rel="nofollow"support@gotiggr.com/a? If yes, I'll check it out.

mfratto

yes I am.

I don't think I changed anything.

maxkatz

I just did tested the service inside Tiggr and the service worked fine. Can you try again?

mfratto

The REST connection tests fine, but when I try to "populate the response structure" within the asset "BroadbandProviders", that is when I get the error "Failure. Incorrect response data. Must be valid JSON formatted response".

Also, when I do a Test-Browser it works properly.

maxkatz

To use 'Populate Response Structure', the response has to be a valid JSON format. When using jsonp, it adds a callback function to the output which is not a valid format (when running, jQuery knows how to process it). So, to use this feature, set format=json, run and populate. Then change back to jsonp. You can also paste a sample response and generate it that way: http://help.gotiggr.com/documentation...

Return to “Issues”