eascards

Does anyone know how to make the search bar work to search for collapsible lists?

How can I make the search bar search for what is the the collapsible block header?

Kateryna Grynko

Does anyone know how to make the search bar work to search for collapsible lists?

Hi,

How do you generate these collapsible blocks, using a service or manually within Appery.io editor UI?

How is this search supposed to look, like this? http://jqueryui.com/autocomplete/#def...

Or does it have to show/hide found collapsible blocks?

eascards

I just planned on using the search component. Here is a screen shot of what it looks like. Image
"Test 1" was added using a service. To add another you just click add calf. I would like to be able to search by what by what is collapsed if that is possible.

eascards

I shared my project with a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a a few days ago for something else if you would like to take a look to help you understand better.

obullei

Hello!

Unfortunately your issue is not clear for us.
Please explain your target more.
How do you want the search bar work?
Could you explain the use case of this function by points?

eascards

This search bar will be used as a filtering device for a calving book. When I type a calf number (ex. P930), I want it to bring up that calf if it has been entered. Calves are listed in a collapsible block. See picture above or view the app that I shared with you. It is called The Calving Book.

eascards

Followed the tutorial but it won't work. Have no idea why. Could you take a look?

Alena Prykhodko

Do you get any error in browser console?

Return to “Issues”