Mark MB

Paypal Server script throws an error!

I just noticed couple of days ago that the Paypal authentication call fails. Here is the trace message. I already regenerated a new client Id and token and that not solve the issue. It seems somebody else reported it too. My app is not in published yet but if it was a live app and I cannot charge users then that would not a good thing. Thanks for your help in advance.

3.2.2016, 10:19:33 AM: Script PayPalAuth: Error: XHR response data incorrect ( @ 66 : 12 ) - throw e;

3.2.2016, 10:19:33 AM: Token does not exist. Creating new one

Illya Stepanov

Hi Mark -

We aware of this issues and we are preparing to publish a hotfix in the nearest time possible.

Mark MB

Thanks for the update :)

Mark MB

Same here. The new release did not fix the issue :( I just wonder what if my app was already published to public, this problem would have definitely broken my app for the last two weeks with yet no resolution. This is not acceptable!. I guess this the price all Appery subscribers would pay for vesting too deep into the platform.

Mark MB

Same here. The new release did not fix the issue :( I just wonder what if my app was already published to public, this problem would have definitely broken my app for the last two weeks with yet no resolution. This is not acceptable!. I guess this the price all Appery subscribers would pay for vesting too deep into the platform.

Illya Stepanov

Hi Mark - Please specify how we can reproduce it, everything works as shown in our example.

Mark MB

It is working now! It seems that I should have given it a bit more time before testing last night. Thank you again for outstanding support!

Illya Stepanov

Thanks Mark! Glad it works now!

Mark MB

You guys have done a superb job with the platform, I have bragging about the Appery.io platform to all my friends and colleagues :)

Qasim Rafi

Token does not exist. Creating new one how this got resolved no solution had given.... facing same error :(

Return to “Issues”