John6122514

First page load format

When a page loads for the first time, it shows a strange format for a second then formats the page correctly. Do we have a workaround to this issue?
The page is setup to run tasks on load. I tried using Page Show, it still does the same thing and its a little slower. I am unable to use Render All Pages in One because I am pulling data from API and data does not updated correctly when using this option.

Evgene Karachevtsev

First page load format

Hello John,

If the page is generated dynamically on the basis of the service response, then this delay is inevitable, unfortunately.

John6122514

First page load format

Just to be clear, you are saying that delays will cause the page to show mis formatted for a second.

On the same page when I go there again it all loads fine even though the dynamic data is all completely different.

What is the page doing the first time it shows the page that causes the delays?

John6122514

First page load format

A little bit more information on this issue. I am testing in chrome and on iPhone 5c device with app installed.

In Chrome there are no issues. But in the app you see the issue.

Also I am using the Slide Transition effect. But if I use the Default Transition effect the issue does not happen on phone or browser. But you do get that white screen between pages, which is what I was trying to avoid by using the Slide Transition.

obullei

First page load format

Hello!

Could you provide the screenshots of your problem?

John6122514

First page load format

It happens too fast for me to capture it. But imagine the text showing up but there are no fields where the text would normally go. It's like the dynamic data loads faster than the page.

Alena Prykhodko

First page load format

John,

Please provide us with a public app link (http://devcenter.appery.io/documentat...) and steps to reproduce.

John6122514

First page load format

I will send you the link by email.

John6122514

First page load format

You will not be able to see the issue unless you run it on the device. It works fine in the browser

Alena Prykhodko

First page load format

Please share (http://devcenter.appery.io/documentat...) your app with a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a and send us the app name.

Return to “Issues”