KorryRogers

Link Database After Restoring App With New Name & New Database

Would somebody please reply and let me know how to fix this.

obullei

Hello!

We are working on you problem.
Thank you for your patience.

KorryRogers

I'm trying not to be a hassle, but the free version was submitted to Apple 7 days ago. I really need to get his pro version done so there aren't 2 different versions on the App Store. Thanks.

Illya Stepanov

Hi Korry,

We are testing your case, but we still can't figure out what could be the problem here at the moment.

Could you please clarify, that any of the devices can't register in linked DB to your Pro version app?

KorryRogers

That is correct. When you install the Skordle pro app, the device never registers with the Skordle Pro database. I think it's actually registering with the Skordle database.

KorryRogers

You guys can stop working on this. My original plan was to have a free version and a pro version, but this isn't going to work with Appery. I was hoping to make all my changes/updates to the free version, and then backup/restore that into a pro version, but I just realized that the only way to restore a backup is when creating a new app. Well, creating a new app would break the upgrade functionality in the app stores, so I'm going to just pay your services team to setup in app payments in the free version of the app. Thanks for your help.

Illya Stepanov

Thanks for the update, Korry!

Return to “Issues”