Rafael Marques

How to forget all the information loaded from the database when you leave the page?

How to forget all the information loaded from the database when you leave the page?

I have a page with images, these images comes from the database.
I want that when I leave the page, the page never mind the images I had loaded.

Rafael Marques

I looked, but this Arina has nothing to do with my problem.

My problem is another.

Rafael Marques

I have 2 items on my list. 1 has pictures in the database, the other has not.

When I enter the item 1, which has pictures in the database, everything works normally, but when I come out and enter the item 2, which has no photo in the database, it loads the data of Photo 2 (correct) but shows the photos of the item 1. And I'd like to show "no-image".

so when I leave the item 1, the page has to forget the picture of item 1, to show "no-image".

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello Rafael,

Unfortunately it is not quiet clear where and how the image is stored. Could you please clarify, do you use local storage variable?

Rafael Marques

no-image.jpg image was overwritten with this.
all the images that have this image, is an image with the empty field in the database.

Return to “Issues”