Bad Addy

Paypal recurring payments and CORS

The app is shared urVoice, and the sever code name paypalIPN.

Steps are, I create the server code, and the code does nothing at the moment, then I go to IPN simulator and post the url to the server code, in the drop down list I select Express Checkout, and then send it. Any other file I direct it to works, even if that file is empty, but I get the above error when I direct it to the server code url.

Kateryna Grynko

Hi Addy,

I'm sorry, it seems servercode named paypalIPN is not shared. Could you please make sure you've shared it with a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a and post a link to it?

Bad Addy

Done :)

Yurii Orishchuk

Hi Addy,

Sorry for delay,

But we still have a problem with your server code script.

Take a look at this screen shot http://prntscr.com/44naik/direct

Also please describe how we can invoke your script with right parameters: may be you invoke script directly or make some steps to invoke if from your application.

Regards.

jeeper_creepers

hi,
i'm creating an application that allows user to buy via paypal.
i created a inappbrowser service that give the user the paypal button, that drives him to paypal login page and checkout. i have two problems:
1) paypal checkout pages seem loosing stylesheets and image src (i see the paypal page like html but with awful stylization) (is it an appery proxy issue? paypal relative paths vs absolute paths?)
2) if i make a test payment from appery mobile tester (web mobile) ipn works, if i create an apk, install it on my device and try the same payment procedure ipn doesn't work (just like the in app browser is not a real browser. so, can i cal the native phone broswer?)
consideration) i'm developing an app both for ios and android, and i hope my method will be accepted by both app stores. does appery let me make apps ready for store submission or no warranty is given? (i'm not talking about editing android/ios source files from appery utilities but only using pages, rest/device services and everything deals with the visual appery editor)

how can i solve these problems?
i also tryed to use web browsing solutions, took from appery docs with no success.

thank you in advance

obullei

Hello!

We need to check your issue.
Please provide us with a public app link (http://devcenter.appery.io/documentat...) and steps to reproduce.

jeeper_creepers

hi Msr. Arina,
i do not want to share my application to everyone, since it's based on a customer of mine request. So tell me the proper way i can show the app, and the steps to reprocude issues, to make it test to appery.io certified staff.
thanks

obullei

Hello!

Please share (http://devcenter.appery.io/documentat...) your app with a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a and send us the app name.

Kateryna Grynko

Hello,

Do you need our help? Have you shared the app?

jeeper_creepers

hi Mrs Yakusheva,
i have some discussions via email about my app, after sharing it.
I do not need you help, for the moment, about Paypal.
Thanks,
Regards

Return to “Issues”