SteveLacy

Converted app to new platform, now can't publish to Google Play due to different certificate

Thanks Katya. But you sent the Apple certificates (which I already have). I need the Google certificate (it's listed by file name as anycrt.crt) in the Appery interface, but I'm unable to download it's contents.

Thanks,

Steve

SteveLacy

Converted app to new platform, now can't publish to Google Play due to different certificate

Thanks mucho. Is there any way I could have done it myself?

Maryna Brodina

Hi Steve! No, there is no way unfortunately. But you can use you own certificates (not auto generated certificates).

Mo

Igor sent me a backup to convert my app to the new platform, but he didn't send me the android cert and pass key. He also didn't send me any instructions on what I was supposed to do with all of this. I emailed him back but haven't gotten a response. Can someone help me out? App is called Munchie Buddy.

Maryna Brodina

Hello! We'll send you certificates. Here is how to restore project backup

1) Save project backup;
2) Click "More Create Options" button;
3) Check "From Backup";
4) Select saved project backup;

Mo

Excellent!! Thanks. You might want to pin this somehow so people can find these instructions.

Mo

I tried following the directions above and the newly created app still opens in old platform and gives me warning that I to convert it.

Kateryna Grynko

Hi,

Is the app still shared? Was it opened in old or new builder without certificate?

Return to “Issues”