Vinny B

push notification help

Yes.. within an hour. With Bruces help.

sebastian

push notification help

Can you please tell me what you did because I am getting the same error as you can see in my screenshot below

Illya Stepanov

push notification help

Hi Sebastian - could you please provide us with a certificate file which you're using for a push notification with your app -- you can send it at a href="mailto:support@appey.io" rel="nofollow"support@appey.io/a. This will help us to identify the cause of such errors messages in our system.

Bruce Stuart

push notification help

Sebastian,

There are several things to check to ensure that you've got the correct certificate:

1. Ensure you have a production certificate - and that it has not expired - on the Apple website

2. Delete any and all old certificates that you have tried to load to your Appery account from your PC.

3. Freshly download your certificate from Apple.

4. Name your certificate on download in a unique manner so it is not confused with others in your keychain.

5. When exporting - again - ensure it's to a unique name.

6. Load to your Appery account .

7. Ensure that the push notification plugin is installed in your App.
    7a. Increment the build number so it's unique and new when loaded to the store

8. Build in xCode.

9. Once built - run via the Simulator - and ensure that the simulator device is being added to your devices in the devices table. (You can't send to the simulator app - but it will tell you if the certificate is installed - and the Appery DB is linked in).

10. Submit to the Apple STORE. *(don't try to run the code on your device direct from xCode as it assumes that you are running in development mode.... and you have a production certificate).

11. After loading to the store - ensure that you are listed as a tester - and - that you can download via testflight to your device.

12. Load to your device

13. Start your app - ensure your device is added to the device table after it starts.

14. After 13 is complete - and you see your device - send a test through the console.

if this fails - you can contact us - we can fix just about any error with almost anything in Appery.

Best,

Bruce

Galyna Abramovych
Site Admin

push notification help

Sebastian,

I can confirm that you cert file has been obtained and already sent for inspection. As soon as we have any news, you will be updated.

Galyna Abramovych
Site Admin

push notification help

Hello again,

We have reviewed the certificate you provided and it has been recommended that you use the production certificate - it should work.

sebastian

push notification help

The certificate I provided was the production certificate and the certificate I'm using but I'm still receiving the same error.

Galyna Abramovych
Site Admin

push notification help

Sebastian,

I am sorry, but we have reviewed the certificate file you sent once again and can confirm that it is a developer certificate. Please, have another look and let us know.

Bruce Stuart

push notification help

Sebastian,

Follow the steps below - and - if you're still in a pickle .... let me know.

Bruce

sebastian

push notification help

I used the production certificate and I still get the same error made a new certificate and everything

Return to “Issues”