RK

how to get the Appery('label').text on a click event on a list item via javascript

Hi, Please find the app public link
http://appery.io/app/mobile-frame?src....

Login through
username: rohit
password: test123

Illya Stepanov

how to get the Appery('label').text on a click event on a list item via javascript

Please specify what element you referring to on that page?

RK

After you login with the credentials specified, you will see a drop down list just below "Search for a stock". If I select a value in it, always the first value gets passed to the next page. As I said earlier, on the desktop emulator, the selected value gets passed to the next page for further description.

RK

Hi Illya, were you able to reproduce the problem? Is it a bug in appery? If yes, can a resolution come in soon?

Illya Stepanov

Hi Rohit -

I'm testing in the browser and selected value doesn't passed to the result page.

RK

Hi Illya, can you please elaborate? For me it works fine on chrome browser with mobile emulator. However when I try it on android phone, only the first value gets passed. Can you please suggest how to get over this problem?

Illya Stepanov

For me it doesn't work in Chrome (errors in console) and Safari, only works in FireFox, but there are also errors in console.

Chrome errors:

FireFox errors:

RK

Hi Illya, I was trying something else on the app which is work in progress right now. Possibly that is why you are getting these errors. Is there a possibility we can finalize a time when we can do online testing to isolate the original problem?

Illya Stepanov

Let us know when we can test it with your original issue.

RK

You may test it now on both Chrome and the mobile. Please let me know the results and if you were able to see the problem.

Return to “Issues”