Agon Bina

Push notification, When?

Yep, that's pretty much the only reason why most app developers will use notifications ... so it's a must have =)

jeff

Push notification, When?

When are you planning to have the filters implemented? I need this is really the only purpose of the app I want. I really wanted to use your product.

maxkatz

Push notification, When?

Right now it's scheduled for January.

egonzalez

Push notification, When?

I also followed the tutorial. This is getting really exciting!
I do have questions.

1.The 3rd row on the UI "Message" and "Label". I followed the directions but don't see anything connected to those fields in terms of events or data. Am I missing something? The Push Notifications are coming through fine but don't seem to be dependent on those fields.

1. When I click on the notification in the drawer it shows an alert box with the correct message. Is there a way to link that message/notification to a specific url?

2. Is there a way to create the Push notification message from within the app instead of using the console?

Thanks
    Eric

Kateryna Grynko

Push notification, When?

Hello,

1. You have to edit Run custom JavaScript action in Push notification event to display push notification text in 3rd Label. After the alert described in tutorial add this code codeTiggzi('messageLabel').text(data.aps.alert)/code where 'messageLabel' is a component name.

2. Please clarify what do you mean? Where do you click?

3. You can do this using your own server only, but it's not that ease. We will provide rest API for sending push notifications in future.

jeff

Push notification, When?

What is the latest on when the api for push notifications will be available? Can you give me a timeframe?

Kateryna Grynko

Push notification, When?

Hello,
API for Push Notifications will be available on February.

SteveLacy

Push notification, When?

Is there a way to write the push service on my server (rather than use the Appery backend)? I've written other web services which provide data to my Appery apps. What is involved to write a web based tool that my client can use to push info to their app users? Are there example syntax, formats of data that needs to be passed? Any examples that another developer has written?

maxkatz

Push notification, When?

Yes, there is API that allows to send messages other places than the console.

jeff

Push notification, When?

Is the push notification api done yet? If so, can you supply the link to the docs and tutorial?

Return to “Issues”