Ravenight

How do you load a module ( e.g. angular-local-storage) in the new AngularJS platform?

I have figured out part of this. When you copy and paste from the instructions, it changes the " into a different value. You need to delete the " and type it in directly into the URLs. You also need to be sure the name of the module matches.

Dirk7774691

How do you load a module ( e.g. angular-local-storage) in the new AngularJS platform?

I followed the tutorial to the letter in order to get the datepicker (as per the tutorial) working. lib installed, resource created, link created, attribute on the input field set.

When I open the app, nothing...

Is this not working in IONIC?

Steven Ramsey

Hi -
I am having an issue while trying to implement ionic.filter.bar. https://github.com/djett41/ionic-filt...

I have created the angular module resource and the corresponding css. In my controller I am using the Apperyio.get('ionic-filter-bar') to reference the resource however, I receive this error Uncaught Error: [$injector:modulerr]

Is this in fact working for IONIC? Thanks

Steven Ramsey

The tutorial in your response is not relevant to the issue I am experiencing. Further, the navigation and screenshots do not exist in the current version of Apperyio. I am trying to use the jett.ionic.filter.bar in my app. https://github.com/djett41/ionic-filt... . I have done the following steps:

1. Uploaded ionic.filter.bar.js to libs/ionic-filter-bar folder and added ionic.filter.bar.css to css/ folder

2. Added jett.ionic.filter.bar as an 'External Lib' resource

3. Added ionic.filter.bar.css as stylesheet.

4. Verified it is included in bootstrap.js using the same name as set as the external lib - "jett.ionic.filter.bar": "../libs/ionic-filter-bar/ionic.filter.bar.min.js?"

5. Verifid it is included in app.js in Custom Global Resource list

6. Define the scope variable in the page controller that will use the filter bar - $ionicFilterBar = Apperyio.get("jett.ionic.filter.bar");

However, I am getting the following Angular error - Error: $injector:unpr
    Unknown Provider

Can someone please provide the exact steps to enable external libs? It seems this should be as easy as when I use it in a pure IONIC app. Thanks for the assistance

Steven Ramsey

Hi. I have completed the steps as defined in the tutorial, however, this does not solve my issue. Are there examples of non-Angular external libs being used and referenced that I could model? Apperyio.get() is not giving me a reference to the object. Thanks

Steven Ramsey

Hi. I have completed the steps as defined in the tutorial, however, this does not solve my issue. Are there examples of non-Angular external libs being used and referenced that I could model? Apperyio.get() is not giving me a reference to the object. Thanks

Return to “Issues”