Serhii Kulibaba

How do you load a module ( e.g. angular-local-storage) in the new AngularJS platform?

Heve you set it as "Angular Module" (in the App Settings/Resources/Internal resources)?

Steven Ramsey

How do you load a module ( e.g. angular-local-storage) in the new AngularJS platform?

Yes.
I have .js and .css to created libs folder and defined as external resource in app settings.

I have set the Name to ionicFilterBar and the shim export as 'jett.ionic.filter.bar'
since the angular module name is 'jett.ionic.filter'bar' and I also added a dependency to 'ionic' since. I have tried with and without this dependency but it still errors. Without this defined I get an error stating that 'ionic' is not defined.

Serhii Kulibaba

Please add all js/css files as custom js/css (Create new-JavaScript/CSS) instead of changing source files

Krzysiek

Hi am trying this https://docs.appery.io/docs/appbuilde... tutorial and it is not working at all...

Could you please provide us with example backup of working app for this issue? To be honest it is quite a big blocker for me.

Illya Stepanov

Hi - Could you clarify what you have tried and what exactly does not work?

This is not an issue, this is just an example that shows how to use AngularJS dependency manager.

Sam8264500

Guys

I am having same issue with adding angularjs module and when i opend a case with appery they say that it works for them so thats all... but i can see other people having similar issues. ..so its not only my code...either it's the appery tutorials or the way it should be implemented where we are missing out and it's not working.

I hope appery team takes this as an issue and help us resolve it...

Evgene Karachevtsev

Sam,

You may consider purchasing Advisory Pack to get more in-depth help on debugging your app. In case we find out this is our platform's bug we'll issue a refund.

Return to “Issues”