Emmz

After latest update of appery on Jan 29th 2017, unable to generate the ipa build. We tried undo the source code, still t

I get successful build, but the Android App stops functioning, so reverting back to older libraries. This happens every time Appery does a major OS update.

Evgene Karachevtsev

After latest update of appery on Jan 29th 2017, unable to generate the ipa build. We tried undo the source code, still t

Hello,

To use the latest PushPlugin version for iOS please click options button of the plugin and enter SENDER_ID as the key and leave value field empty (like on the attached screenshot). Image

Evgene Karachevtsev

Also, could you please report if you still have the problem with the iOS builds.

Jeffry Reed

Evgene,

I have tried this and it does not seem to be working. It is not error, but the build never completes, actually I am not sure it it starts.

It says "We are working as fast as we can to build your IPA file... " but the activity indicator never starts... 15 min as of now

Richard Cummings

Hi, I started receiving the same generic build error for ipa (ionic) yesterday. I do not use the push plugin and never have used any push plugins. So I don't think that is the only issue. Now, as Jeffry mentioned, the IPA build indicator never starts.

Jeffry Reed

Update:

With PushPlugin 1.8.4 after adding SENDER_ID, the build did complete in about 30 min.

With PushPlugin 1.4.5, the activity indicator starts right away and the build completes in 4 min

Chris6743166

Hi Evgene,

I updated to PushPlugin 1.8.4 and added the SENDER_ID option. This enabled me to successfully complete an iOS build, however, the build took over 30 minutes to complete.

More importantly, whichever version of PushPlugin I use, the 'Push Initialize' event isn't being fired when the app opens. I've added a alert() message to test and it isn't appearing.

Thanks for your continued help.

Chris

Evgene Karachevtsev

Dear Chris,

Could you please clarify have you changed anything on the Source tab?

Return to “Issues”