Alena Prykhodko

How I can delete the default page create by appery.io and then change the Start Page from the Web App project in the Pro

From App Settings- General- Start Page. Choose duplicate page from drop-down list.

Oscar

How I can delete the default page create by appery.io and then change the Start Page from the Web App project in the Pro

But this way I will have another Master-Detail page as startcpage and I want a simple page

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello Oscar,

Only Master-detail iPad page can be "Start Page" in Tablet App

analyser

"Only Master-detail iPad page can be "Start Page" in Tablet App"

why?

Yurii Orishchuk

Hi Analyser,

Nope that's not true,

You can set as start page any page created from "Master-detail iPad page" template:

See details: http://prntscr.com/4prmxr/direct

Regards.

analyser

thx for ur answer, but my question is why "only master-detail" page can be "start page"?

Maryna Brodina

Hello!

I have just checked that with development team. This is Appery.io restriction. I am going to create a task so we can remove that restriction.

Sorry for inconvenience.

DaveVockell

Any timeline on when I will be able to have a start screen for tablet that is not master-detail?

DaveVockell

I've just added an action to original page to navigate to a new page on LOAD (for some reason it doesn't work if I do it on BEFORE LOAD

Kateryna Grynko

Hi Dave,

Yes, this is how it is supposed to work. Navigation won't run until a page is loaded.
Unfortunately, no ETA yet...

Return to “Issues”