Aldo

How I can delete the default page create by appery.io and then change the Start Page from the Web App project in the Pro

How I can delete the default page create by appery.io and then change the Start Page from the Web App project in the Project Settings? I have several web pages in the project, but only one shows in the drop down box for Start Page field.

Thank you,

A

Kateryna Grynko

How I can delete the default page create by appery.io and then change the Start Page from the Web App project in the Pro

Hi,

Please share the app with a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a and tell us its name. The app may be broken. Is it tablet or usual app?

Aldo

There is only one called Strike App.

The issue is simple, in the Project/App Settings, I should be able to select any page as the Start Page in the General Tab, but only one page is there.

Also, the page that is there was created automatically by the system and I cannot remove it.

A

Aldo

#1 The ipadscreen12 was created automatically by the system... we don't need it, but we cannot delete it.

#1 The Start Page dropdown on the General Tab, only shows one page, the ipadscreen12, but it doesn't show the Search or SignIn page.

#2 We want to have the SignIn page to be the Start Page, but it's not listed in the Start Page

Aldo

Any updates? We have just purchased a subscription... We need to finish a prototype by tomorrow and we're under a lot of pressure to complete this.

Return to “Issues”