Bryan Jordan

IOS Binary build issue

screenshot of the build error:

screenshot of why i'm doing this in the first place:

thanks,

Vinny B

IOS Binary build issue

Hello

I had the same error. Here is how I fixed it.

Reset all APPERY code changes and export app. Make sure you have all the images under ios binary - icons in appery

in Xcode - goto you app in left column and look for the folder called ICONS. ITS LOCATED under RESOURCES - ICONS

RIGHT CLICK ON THE FOLDER named ICONS

LEFT CLICK ON Add Files to "YOUR APP NAME"

Window will appear and it will allow u to select the Icon-60.png

Select the file and the problem is solved.

i just did it and posted my app to APPLE.

Image Image

Bryan Jordan

IOS Binary build issue

I can try this...but, I was using the Application Loader instead of compiling with Xcode, because the app wouldn't compile .... Got linker errors after doing export from Appery.

Vinny B

IOS Binary build issue

Im no way an expert and Appery support is excellent. But whenever I try edit source code I land up screwing up the app and having to go back to an older version.

Maryna Brodina

IOS Binary build issue

Hello Bryan!

Did Vinny' suggestion help?

Bryan Jordan

IOS Binary build issue

When I export to xcode project and archive, I get the following linker error:

So I was trying to use the Apple Application Loader instead, and received the problems posted in this thread.

Maryna Brodina

IOS Binary build issue

Please share your app with a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a and let us know it's name.

Bryan Jordan

IOS Binary build issue

The app is shared, and called, "Gold Belt Tour"

Thank you...

Maryna Brodina

IOS Binary build issue

Hello!

I was able to export your app .ipa file. I've noticed you have edited another source files, not just p.list file. Those changes might have cause the error.

Please delete edited (blue colored) files on Source tab and click Undo all source changes on folder with edited files.

Note that functionality added via Source tab will be lost and you would need to edit source files again in order to add it back, thus we would recommend that you save project backup before that.

Here http://devcenter.appery.io/tutorials/... is more information about Source files editing.

Bryan Jordan

IOS Binary build issue

Hi Maryna,

I did not change any source files, and the only 'blue' files I see are in the Android portion of the source?

I purchased Appery Advisory Packs, and had your team do some work. If they changed anything, then I don't know about it. Can you check on this?

Thanks,

Return to “Issues”