Lars Soligard

IOS Binary build issue

Hi,

I know submitting the app to AppStore is outside your scope. However, when I try to send my .ipa-file I get this error:

ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid Image Path - No image found at the path referenced under key 'CFBundleIcons': 'Icon-60.png'"

I exported the Binary from appery.io and all the icon-images have been uploaded. It seems like something has gone wrong during the build?

I've searched the web for solutions, but they only refer to how to fix the issue using xCode. Is there anything I can do in the IOS Binary-tab to fix this?

Evgene Karachevtsev

IOS Binary build issue

Hello Lars,

Could you please clarify, have you changed anything at the source tab?

Lars Soligard

IOS Binary build issue

Thank's for the quick response!

No I have never changed anything at the source tab.

Maryna Brodina

IOS Binary build issue

Hello!

Please delete the following line and try again http://screencast.com/t/A2Nyor9a

Lars Soligard

IOS Binary build issue

It worked! Thank you guys :)

Lars Holtet

IOS Binary build issue

Same issue for me, same solution.. what happens when we remove this from the plist?

Evgene Karachevtsev

IOS Binary build issue

Hello Lars,

This line is only needed for Car applications, so in our case it should be removed.

Jasper

IOS Binary build issue

Hi,

I noticed the same. It's "solved" by removing the icon-60 line, but when increasing the build version of the app for exporting, the version number (in plist) is not updated because I've editted the plist file manually.

Is this a bug in appery? Or can it be fixed in any other way?

Ihor Didevych

IOS Binary build issue

Hi Jasper,

You should edit plist file after update but before build.

Jasper

IOS Binary build issue

Hi Ihor,
Many thanks for your quick reply. That's one way but I was looking for a more permanent fix.

I've just experimented a bit with the icons, seems in the resources tree all icons are actually present (8 png files in total). Same goes for the plist file. When I delete the 60-pix icon from the app settings my icon (png) is replaced with the appery default 60-pix icon. But even then the apploader won't approve.

So, besides editing the plist - and restoring it - for each build release is there a way to fix this permanently? I thought maybe I'm just overlooking some settings, or so.

Return to “Issues”