EJLD

Image from database not showing

Hi Yurii,

yes, not easy :)

my app in on share with support. you can try it.

this img shows up well on Android but not on iOS.
you might hv to try on both.

steps:
0/ you shall be requested to enter a appNum : enter "10" (ten)
1/ on startScreen, press FindoutMore button
2/ press top banknote (brazil),
3/ press "overall" or "economy" buttons
4/ on load, texts are called from the DB and imgs from the MediaManager.

looking forward to reading you soon,
Best,
Eric

Illya Stepanov

Hi Eric -

Please remind us the name of your app.

EJLD

sorry ... o2o4pw

thk you

Illya Stepanov

Thanks, Eric! One more clarification, you are testing this as binary exported app on the device or as opened web app in the device browser?

EJLD

bot binary in .apk and .ipa . thks for your time

Kateryna Grynko

Hi Eric,

I could not build file, please rename this file (case sensitive, replace capital letter):
/o2o4pw/assets/www/files/views/assets/image/Binder1.jpg:

Kateryna Grynko

Hi Eric,

We use forced by yui-compressor plugin minification for JS and CSS (Release builds). You need to use correct JS and CSS syntax for yui-compressor plugin. You can check compressing on http://refresh-sf.com/yui/ or any other external yui-compressor resources.

There is an invalid file PicDB100_Cropper_Sub.js so please fix the issues. Then we can test your app.

EJLD

Hi There,

basically, I don't need the Release build at this stage. so, it shall not be a problem for the Cropper_Sub.js.

just to let you know that the cropper code was advised by Appery as I was looking for a cropper. I purchased that code then at that time it was not a problem to have it built in binary file, I could build even under Release parameter. but when you guys integrated the yui-compressor few months ago, I was requested to change. I bypassed without checking the Release parameter since I am just doing a prototype app that doesn't need to be under Release mode at that stage. however, what will come next ... ? what is your plan for future upgrades? when could we have confidence in what we code ?

as for the Binder1.jpg case sensitive, even after changing the file name to binder1.jpg still the builder ends up with an error msg on Binder1.jpg being case sensitive.

I don't know what's going on your side but it gives me a lot of headache going back and forth the old builder to/from the new builder. what's the goal of that new builder ... making your clients frustrated with Appery's service ?

my time is as precious as yours.

EJLD

what's going on with this upgraded builder, I cannot event build the binary file any longer ?

EJLD

it keeps giving an error due to Binder1.jpg which has been already changed for 4 building trials. may I ask you what your advice is ?

Return to “Issues”